The Manufacturer should be contacted for any warranty claim prior to returning products or parts.
Impact Canopies warrants to the original retail purchaser who provides a proof of purchase – each part of the IMPACT On-Site Event Branding Solutions – to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 3 months to 3 years (depending on the product) after the date of original purchase.
Please check the original packaging and manual for warranty details where applicable. Manuals are also available for download at impactcanopy.com. To submit a warranty request, the customer must complete our Warranty Claim Form. This can be obtained by going to impactcanopy.com or by having a Customer Service Representative email or fax the form. Please allow 5-10 business days to process claims.
If deemed necessary that the product must be shipped back to Impact Canopies for inspection, it is the customer’s responsibility to pay for shipping.
Products covered by Warranty:
- 1 year limited warranty from the date of purchase for fabric items including tops, walls, rail skirts, table covers, Expodome fabric and rain gutters
- 6 months limited warranty from the date of purchase for custom printed fabric items due to fade or a manufacturing defect (please note: actual printing is not under warranty and cannot be disputed once customer approves artwork).
- 1 year limited warranty from the date of purchase for TL, Boot Shade, ALDS, Carnival kits
- 2 year limited warranty from the date of purchase for CL, DS, AOL, Performance Shade, Evento, Display Dome, Expodome
- 3 year limited warranty from the date of purchase for Mega, ML, M
- 3 months limited warranty from date of original purchase for Rail Skirt hardware and all sizes of Canopy Roller Bags
- 3 years limited warranty from the date of purchase for Rubber Weights
- 3 months limted warranty from the date of purchase for all components including flag poles, ground spikes, x- stand, base plate, fabric
- 3 months limted warranty from the date of purchase for field boards, sandwich boards, spring signs, and roll up banners.
- 1 year limited warranty from date of purchase for all Impact Air products
- 1 year limited warranty from date of purchase for Marquee Fabric Membrane; any damage caused by vandalism, improper use, reattachment by customer or Acts of God void this warranty.
*Marquee MUST be weighted down properly at all times. Weighting requirements vary by your location, shelter size, and the manner of use. Most cities or event spaces will have minimum weighting requirements. Check with your muni or arena.
CARPORT CANOPIES AND SHELTERS:
- 1 year limited warranty for all Carports, Gazebos, Sheds and Carport Accessories.
- 6 month limited warranty Carport Roller Bag.
BEST OF TIMES BRAND BAR:
- 1 year limited warranty from the date of purchase for Best of Times Brand Bar hardware include bar, umbrella, side table and bar stool fabric
- 6 month limited warranty from the date of purchase for Impact Parasol in Multi-Color, Blue or Beige and Impact Market Umbrellas.
EVENT AND ENVIRO FENCING:
- No warranty is offered for Event or Enviro Fencing
CHAIRS AND WAGONS
- 6 months limited warranty from date of purchase for Director’s Chair, Bungee Chair, Folding Wagon.
This warranty is void if the:
- Product is used under other than normal use and maintenance conditions,
- Product is modified or altered.
- Product is subject to abuse, or neglect.
- Damages are caused by wind, rain, or other forces of nature, nor to accidental or deliberate damage of the product,
- Use of the product does not conform with the product instructions, or
- Product is repaired by someone other than Impact Canopies or an authorized Impact Canopies dealer.
The sole obligation of Impact Canopies under this warranty, or under any other legal obligation with respect to the product, is the repair or replacement by Impact Canopies, or its authorized dealer of such defective or missing parts as are causing the malfunction with new parts, after its own review and examination.
Under no circumstances will the retail customer or any user or dealer or other person be entitled to any direct, special, indirect, consequential, or exemplary damages, for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise. Under no circumstances will any such person be entitled to any sum greater than the purchase price paid for the item of product that is malfunctioning.
No Impact Canopies dealer and no person other than an officer of Impact Canopies may extend or modify this warranty. There are no other warranties from either Impact Canopies or their authorized dealer which extend beyond the face of this warranty. All other warranties, express or implied, including the warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and fitness for use, are excluded.
For more information, please contact the Warranty Department.