When you purchase an Impact AOL Instant Canopy with Matching Sidewalls and 4 Piece Weight Bag Kit, you are buying the most complete Instant Canopy Kit available. This portable structure is perfect for beach events, outdoor markets, weddings, parties, or other social gatherings.
The included canopy sidewall kit includes 4 canopy sidewalls and weight bags and allows you added protection from the sun as well as full or partial enclosure of your instant canopy. Sidewalls can be used in multiple configurations and are easily installed with Velcro loops, and can be used as individual walls or a complete canopy enclosure with weight bags for added stability.
In addition to the multiple color options for the pop up canopy tops and side walls, canopy Tops are customizable with business, group, club logos or names. Contact us for a free quote and rendering mock-up for approval.
- 10’x10′ Texture Powder Coated Aluminum Frame
- Pinch proof Thumb-lock Sliders for ease of operation
- 500 denier fire-retardant water-resistant polyester fabric top
- Top meets ULCS 109, CPAI 84, and NFPA 701 Fire Codes
- Sidewalls are 190 Denier and are CPAI 84 fire rated
- (4) Matching colored sidewalls with velcro to attach to trusses and canopy legs
- (2) are solid walls and (2) are middle zipper walls for entry and exit
- Includes Roller Bag and universal rope and spike kit
- Replacement parts always available to make sure your canopy last for several years
- Canopy Frame Weight: 59 lbs
- Panels have Velcro straps on the top to attach to the trusses of the canopy
- Adaptable to most 10×10 straight leg instant canopies on the market
- Wall Height: 88″
- Four (4) Premium Weight Bags
- Bags holds up to 25 pounds of sand, rock, or dirt and are perfect for all surfaces.
- Hook and loop strap attached to each weight bag wraps around the leg to your canopy, allowing it to withstand wind and other weather elements!
This canopy is NOT to be left unattended as it is considered a temporary shelter!If there is inclement weather, you should take your canopy down immediately. Any rain and winds over 10-15 MPH will damage your canopy. Water that collects on the canopy top will also destroy the structure of your canopy.
We advise you to never leave your canopy up overnightand unattended under inclement weather conditions. We will not be held responsible for ANY weather damages. It is to the customers best judgment in determining the best weather conditions for your canopy.