The Impact Alumix Instant Canopy with Weight bags and the 2-piece Impact Pop up Canopy Mesh Screen Wall system included in this kit, combines the strength and durability of aluminum and steel to produce a perfect combination for business and recreational uses such as craft shows, event booths, etc. The included pop up canopy breeze walls that can enclose part of or the entire 10x10 canopy tent for bug protection by zipping or Velcro-ing at the legs of the frame
For additional shade protection, the Alumix Instant Canopy Kit also includes a 120 x 27 canopy awning. This canopy awning provides almost 2 feet of extra shade and space, perfect for both sun and rain protection.
- 10' x 10' Frame with STEEL trusses and ALUMINUM legs (Full Truss Design)
- Pinch Proof Thumb-lock Sliders for ease of operation
- Choose from White or Black 500 denier Canopy Top and 190 Denier Side walls
- Fire retardant label sewn in the canopy top meets ULCS 109, CPAI 84 & NFPA 701
- Polyester fabric top - Water resistant and UV coated
- Four 190 Denier MATCHING ZIPPERED CANOPY WALLS
- 120 x 27 White canopy awning included for additional shade coverage
- Includes roller bag and universal rope & spike kit
- Easy to set up no tools required
- Weight 69 lbs.
- (2) 20' white mesh sidewalls for a complete enclosure for protection from flying pest
- Panels have Velcro straps on the top to attach to the trusses of the canopy
- Wall Height: 88"
- MESH WALLS ONLY AVAILABLE IN WHITE
This canopy is NOT to be left unattended as it is considered a temporary shelter! If there is inclement weather, you should take your canopy down immediately. Any rain and winds over 10-15 MPH will damage your canopy. Water that collects on the canopy top will also destroy the structure of your canopy.
We advise you to never leave your canopy up overnight and unattended under inclement weather conditions. We will not be held responsible for ANY weather damages. It is to the customers best judgment in determining the best weather conditions for your canopy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.