The Impact Alumix Instant Canopy Kit combines the strength and durability of aluminum and steel to produce a perfect combination for business and recreational uses such as craft shows, event booths, etc. Its included sidewalls add extra privacy and shade protection as well as backdrop for information display. The sidewalls can enclose part of or the entire structure for adjustable privacy and rain, sun, and wind protection by zipping or Velcro-ing at the frames legs
For additional shade protection, the Alumix Kit also includes a 120 x 27 canopy awning. This awning provides almost 2 feet of extra shade and space, perfect for both sun and rain protection.
- 10' x 10' Frame with STEEL trusses and ALUMINUM legs (Full Truss Design)
- Exclusive Impact Thumb-lock Sliders for ease of operation
- White or Black 500 denier
- High performance
- Fire retardant meets ULCS 109, CPAI 84 & NFPA 701 fire codes
- Polyester fabric top
- Four (4) MATCHING ZIPPERED CANOPY WALLS
- 120 x 27 White canopy awning included for additional shade coverage
- Water resistant and UV coated
- Includes roller bag and universal rope & spike kit
- Easy to set up no tools required
- Weight 69 lbs.
This canopy is NOT to be left unattended as it is considered a temporary shelter! If there is inclement weather, you should take your canopy down immediately. Any rain and winds over 10-15 MPH will damage your canopy. Water that collects on the canopy top will also destroy the structure of your canopy.
We advise you to never leave your canopy up overnight and unattended under inclement weather conditions. We will not be held responsible for ANY weather damages. It is to the customers best judgment in determining the best weather conditions for your canopy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.