- Includes: Frame, Top, Four Sidewalls, Four Weight Bags, Rope & Spike Kit, Wheeled Roller Bag
- 10x10 Pop up Canopy Tent Steel Frame Commercial Grade
- Pinch proof thumb lock sliders and height adjusters
- 400 Denier Canopy Top meets CPAI-84, SOR/90-245, NFPA701, CAN/ULC-S109-03 Fire Codes
- 210 Denier Canopy Sidewalls meets CPAI-84, SOR/90-245, NFPA701, CAN/ULC-S109-03 Fire Codes - Sidewalls attach to the canopy top with a hook and loop horizontal strip – Sidewalls can be used as individual walls to block wind, sun, or rain by attaching to the legs of the canopy frame with hook and loop straps – Sidewalls also zip together at the corners for a full enclosure when all or multiple walls are used
- Four weight bags attach to the canopy legs using hook and loop straps and hold 25 lbs. of sand, dirt, or rock – (Fill not included)
- Metal D-Ring on each corner to attach the rope to secure the canopy using the spike kit
- Fabric loops sewn onto the corners of the valance to attach a banner (Banner Not Included)
- Sidewall kit includes three solid walls and one wall with a roll up door and a roll up window with mesh screen – Roll up door and window can be rolled up and held with hook and loop fasteners - The doorway and window also zip closed when a full enclosure is needed
- Replacement Parts always available to ensure long life of your investment
- Wheels on the roller bag are detachable and easily screw in and out of place by hand
- Roller bag has several pockets to hold your accessories
- Canopy top can be left on the frame when putting into the roller bag for storage
This canopy is designed for temporary shelter and should not be left unattended overnight or during inclement weather conditions. Winds over 10-15MPH and accumulation of water on top can destroy the structure of your canopy. Weather damage is not covered by warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.